Business Developer (Co-Founder)
Snowvel (est. 2011, The Netherlands, www.snowvel.com/en) is reinventing the snow shovel and snow pusher market. Snowvel was the first to introduce an affordable, strong and cool demountable snow shovel to the market. The first model (Snowvel I) was quite a big hit, and sold in more than 7 countries worldwide. In Sweden it was tested as the no. 1 snow shovel.
Snowvel keeps growing, and is currently hiring a motivated and pro-active
Fulltime Business Developer (Co-Founder) (M/F)
preferably native English
The snow shovel and pusher market is a billion dollar market and geographical enormous: from the UK to Japan, and from Norway to Chile. You will need to start defining your key markets and customers/prospects. Buyers at the big DIY stores and outdoor chains are hard to get. You will need to be creative and persistent at the same time in order to match your targets. Some of your tasks are:
- Acquire new clients: Researching, define markets and regions, cold calling.
- Establish partnerships with existing and new clients.
- Account management: Follow up with existing clients, first ‘point-of-contact’.
- Promotion: Attend fairs to introduce new products. Now and then a road trip to visit prospects and clients.
We will require hard work and above average output. Furthermore:
- You have product sales experience, preferably in winter products, tools or clothes;
- You hold a degree in higher education;
- Perseverance, pro-activeness and creativity;
- Strong personality;
- You do have entrepreneurial skills and mentality. You know how to manage setbacks.
- Good knowledge of the English language is a must have skill (otherwise do not apply!). English/ Dutch a major advantage.
We offer you a challenging role within a promising company. You’re based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Besides we offer you:
- Informal and innovative company;
- Fixed base salary with on target bonus;
- Excellent on target earnings;
- The chance to become co-founder and acquire shares.
Please send your cv with cover letter to: info[@]snowvel[dot]com.